Sunday, July 11

...good times...

Earlier this week, I was in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It was the 219th General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church USA, and I had to work. Over 4th of July. I made the most of it and had a pretty good time. Usually, I’d be at the beach on 4th of July, or perhaps at a BBQ and then swimming in a pool, but not this year. I was inside (no) in an air-conditioned convention center, away from the sun (eek). But like I said, I tried to make the most of it. I am not Presbyterian, but I work for the church. I am not of any religion. I studied religion for 4 years in college, all kinds of religion. The simplest way to put it - I believe in everything all at once. No one way is right. No one way is wrong. Doesn’t matter. Once you judge the way, you’ve already lost the path.

I went to the Science Museum while I was working over 4th of July, and got to see the Dead Sea Scrolls Exhibit, and also a wonderful collection of Prehistoric creatures. I talked Seinfeld with one of my colleagues. I had some delicious food, and was on the 9th floor of the hotel...good times...





1 comment: