Thursday, July 1

Spotlight: Mocahete

I spend a lot of time on etsy looking at shops run by other jewelry designers; admiring their work, and not making nearly as many purchases as I would like. If you are looking for bold, dynamic, and earthy designs, I highly recommend that you visit Mocahete. When you do, you will see the quality, style, and passion with which each piece is made. And, as a wonderfully satisfied customer, when you select a design to purchase, you will feel it.

Dante and Sabrina work together to create ethnic, tribal, and modern jewelry. Offering a wide range of earrings, bracelets, necklaces, rings and brooches, you are sure to find a handcrafted piece to fit your personal style.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, I love some of the silver pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely and thoughtful post from a very wonderful customer! Hope your summer is going well.

    ReplyDelete